- "Spoken like a true gentleman, Boy Wonder!"
- ―Lady Penelope Peasoup[src]
Lady Penelope Peasoup was an accomplice to Lord Marmaduke Ffogg. She was portrayed by actress Glynis Johns, who is best known for her role as the mother in Walt Disney's film Mary Poppins.
Weapons and Equipment
- Cane- A normal cane
- Lord Marmaduke Ffogg - Brother and Partner in Crime.
- Basil, Digby, and Scudder (portrayed by Monte Landis, Larry Anthony, and Harvey Jason) - Marmaduke and Penelope's henchmen.
- Lady Prudence (portrayed by Lyn Peters) - Ffogg and Peasoup's moll